Directions & Parking
The TSO performs in Roy Thomson Hall, located at 60 Simcoe Street (southwest of King St. and University Ave.) in the heart of the entertainment district in Downtown Toronto.
View map on Google Local
Take the QEW/Gardiner Expressway to the York Street exit. Proceed north on York to King Street, then west on King to Simcoe.
By Public Transit:
Take the TTC subway to St. Andrew Station, then exit and walk west through the underground walkway the Hall. This walkway provides easy access to Roy Thomson Hall from both the MetroCentre parking lot and the St. Andrew Subway station.
Take GO Transit to Union Station, then exit and walk west to Simcoe Street, then proceed north to the Hall.
Parking - Roy Thomson Hall
Please note the entire area of Simcoe St. from King St. to Wellington is now designated as a NO STANDING area, with the exception of 2 NO PARKING areas. Rush hour regulations apply to the entire area. Any parked vehicles with or without a handicap permit may be tagged and/or towed.
Current options available to patrons with handicap parking permits:
- Free on-street meter parking on King St. west of Simcoe, Simcoe St. north of King, and Pearl St. west of Simcoe
- Roy Thomson Hall has 8 underground spaces dedicated to handicap permit parking only and over 60 regular spaces located close to the elevator.
- Reserved space in the RTH surface lot located at the corner of Simcoe & Wellington. Enter via Artist’s Entrance. Call 416.593.4822 ext. 375 prior to event to reserve space. $15 reserved or $10/ First-come/First-served basis) .
- Drop off patrons with mobility difficulties at Simcoe St Entrance who will be escorted to and seated in the front lobby while the driver parks underground.
- Front of House Office at 416.593.4822 ext. 357 if special assistance is required.
Nearby Parking Lots:
- Simcoe and Front streets
- Wellington and Simcoe streets
- Simcoe Street between Richmond and Adelaide streets
- King and John streets
- University Avenue between King and Front streets
(Municipal parking underground)
Roy Thomson Hall
Limited underground parking is available to the public at Roy Thomson Hall. There are fewer than 300 underground parking spaces available to TSO patrons on a first-come, first served basis on TSO concert evenings and matinees. The Toronto Symphony Orchestra cannot guarantee parking for all patrons for any given concert in the Roy Thomson Hall parking garage. The entrance to this garage is on Wellington Street. The hours of operation are 6:00 am to 12:30 am daily. The garage is closed holidays.
Parking is also available in the MetroCentre underground parking garage. Access is through the same Wellington Street entrance as the Roy Thomson Hall parking garage. This parking garage has approximately 500 spaces and is easily accessible by foot through the MetroCentre concourse to Roy Thomson Hall. We recommend parking in the pink section of the MetroCentre garage and access the main floor of MetroCentre [M] by elevator.
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
A special valet parking rate of $15 per vehicle is available to all Maestro's Club Members who wish to park across the street at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto, 181 Wellington Street.
Please note, this offer does not apply to overnight parking.
Parking - Toronto Centre for the Arts